- Cameracraft – Introduction Preview
- Cameracraft – Focus
- Cameracraft – Exposure
- Cameracraft – Framing & Composition
- Cameracraft – Camera Movement
- Cameracraft – Camera Stability
- Cameracraft – Multi-Camera Filming
- Cameracraft – Shutter Speed
- Cameracraft – In-camera Picture Effects & Adjustments
- Cameracraft – Filming in Low Light
- Cameracraft – Picture Ratio
- Cameracraft – Recording Timecode
- Cameracraft – End of Module Quiz
The IOV has researched and collated what it considers to be the core knowledge that every videographer should know in order to offer their services professionally and operate in line with the IOV rules of membership. This study material is broken down into five sections covering Cameracraft, Lighting, Audio, Post Production and Business & Legal.
The study section of this website is freely available to IOV Members and non-members alike. IOV Members are automatically registered when they join, whilst non-members will simply need to offer some basic contact information and an active email address to start studying the . . .
Sorry! This content is for registered or Paid IoV Members only!
This section covers the process of taking shots (‘rushes’), audio, graphics and other media assets and compiling them into a completed programme.
- Post Production – Introduction
- Post Production – Shot Transitions
- Post Production – Expanding and CompressingTime
- Post Production – Picture Grading
- Post Production – Audio Editing
- Post Production – Titles, Graphics & Stills
- Post Production – Encoding for Delivery
- Post Production – End of Module Quiz
A videographer must be aware of the general business and legal obligations that apply to the video production industry. Whilst the industry is relatively unbound by formal legislation, there are aspects of videography which are governed by common law, as well as by correct business etiquette.
- Business & Legal – Introduction
- Business & Legal – The IOV Code of Practice
- Business & Legal – Standard Terms & Conditions
- Business & Legal – Rights Ownership
- Business & Legal – Using Copyright Material
- Business & Legal – Product Packaging
- Business & Legal – Health & Safety
- Business and Legal – End of Module Quiz