Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Spanton A.M.Inst.V. 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
     admin 
    Keymaster

Hi All, I am looking for a videographer for the 13th and 14th of March 2018. We will be filming primarily lesson observations for teacher training. No pauses, retakes etc. It is all about capturing evidence, so the interaction between the students, student and teacher, and between students. I will be proving the camera (Sony NX5) and all accessories and will also be filming. The school is in Lancing, just a few miles from Brighton. I need a quote for two days filming. We start at around 8.30am and will be finished by 3.20pm with breaks for lunch coffee etc (provided) in-between. As this is an education project, the budget is small. If interested, send your quote or questions to andrej@mediamerge.co.uk This is the first filming session of many, so it would be great to have a reliable and talented videographer for this.

Hi Andrej,

Just picked up your request for a videographer. I am available on 13th & 14th March. Whilst not a full-time professional videographer, I do work on a casual basis for professionals, filming weddings, funerals, shows etc. I have experience on the older Sony Z5 and Z7 cameras, so could pick up on the NX5 easily. I also have an enhanced DBS certificate for working with children, as I do part-time work for West Sussex County Council Childrens Department.

I could do both days for £100 plus expenses (not much as I live in north Worthing).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Mike Spanton – IOV A3672

email: mike.spanton@btinternet.com

Mob: 07549 943890

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 copyright IoV

Contact us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account