- Public Forum
- No Topics
- Knowledge Base ForumOur members-only Knowledge Base forum covers topics such as Technical, Creative and Business - and with industry-specific topics for Wedding & Event, Corporate Video, Documentary and Short Film production. These are not 'open' forums, so those using and commenting tend to be seasoned and responsible professionals - posting under their real names. Click on red icon to enter into the forum
- No Topics
- Area MeetingsArea Reps stage various local and regional events throughout the year. These may range from regular local meetings through to special regional events with training sessions and formal presentations. Members are kept abreast of local and regional activities through this bulletin board - and through contact with their nearest IOV Area Representative. (Area reps download page)
- No Topics
IOV Private Facebook Page (members only)
These rules have been devised to ensure the Knowledge Base forums remain a useful reference tool, and a welcoming place for those seeking and sharing knowledge. Failing to observe these rules may result in the Moderator restricting access to offenders.
- Negative comments about individuals are not permitted. Please keep to comments about ideas expressed in articles and not personalities
- No pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, or objectionable material
- No comments which may be considered sexist, racist or offensive to any minority group
- Do not post other peoples phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their express permission
- No foul language
- No spamming commercial messages
- No articles will be published which the Moderator considers to be libellous
- The Moderator’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Forums
Submitting a Topic
If you wish to submit a new topic (question) to a forum, simply enter the details in the ‘Create New Topic’ section and click ‘Submit’.
All messages made available as part of this forum (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of the Institute of Videography or its agents. The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using the Institute of Videography website does not mean that the Institute of Videography has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage users of this website to report any objectionable message to email@example.com. This forum is not monitored 24/7.